We welcome your comments as a means of sharing your own experiences, suggesting improvements, or chiming in on the conversation. To keep our social media page focused, we have set some comment guidelines.
1. The page is moderated and all comments are reviewed by the Newark Valley Central School District’s Communications Department.
2. To ensure exchanges that are informative, respectful of diverse viewpoints, and lawful, we will not allow comments that are or include:
- Off Topic. We will delete comments not related to the subject of the page entries.
- Spam. Comments focused on selling a product or service will not be posted.
- Personal Attacks. If you disagree with a post, we'd like to hear from you. We do ask that you refrain from personal attacks or being disrespectful of others.
- Illegal. Laws that govern the use of copyrights, trade secrets, etc., will be followed.
- Language. Comments including but not limited to: profane or provocative language, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or derogatory content, threats, and obscene or sexually explicit language will be deleted.
- Links to outside websites. We will not allow fans to include links to websites for any purpose.