Registration for Winter Sports will open in October through Family ID.
Oct. 4 - Modified Sports
Oct. 15 - JV and Varsity Sports
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our Athletics programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
2. Once on the Newark Valley landing page, please click on “Create Account” in the upper right corner.
2. After you sign up for an account, please check your inbox for an activation email from FamilyID. You’ll need to click the link in that email to activate your account.
3. Once you have activated your account, you will be ready to register your student(s) for Athletics Programs!
REGISTERING FOR ATHLETICS:
2. Select the Athletic Program your student is interested in and fill in all necessary information. Please have a current physical form ready if you have it.
3. Click the blue Submit button. After selecting Submit, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
Please also see our Athletics homepage for more help documents related to using FamilyID.
If you have any questions, please contact the High School Main Office at (607) 642-8351 or (607) 642-3220.
Newark Valley Athletics